Partner With Us
We've partnered with over 130 doctors and medical groups around the country to establish schools and help thousands of students launch careers as medical assistants.
Benefits of the partnership include:
- Earning passive income during the hours your office is closed
- Have immediate access to a consistent flow of externs and new-hires
- Contribute to the mission of eradicating student debt in our country
Our mission is to produce freedom through education
We believe our country deserves affordable higher education options that provide skills-based training that leads to jobs. Our career schools create the opportunity for accelerated learning by training inside the workplace with experienced industry professionals.
We believe that partnering with the industry is the strongest path to job creation for our students. Our partners serve their communities by increasing access to education and benefit financially through payments for the use of their office.
We currently have over 130 schools operating throughout the US and are growing daily!
Step 1: Pre-Qualify
Step 2: Contracting
Step 3: Administrative and Legal
Step 4: Prepare for Opening
Step 5: Classes Start
Step 6: Maintenance
Interested? Here's what's required:
- Your office must be closed and available to us on Saturdays and Sundays
- A minimum of 4 operatories/exam rooms and space to store our supplies
- Accessible WIFI
- Accessible parking
- Additional income for your practice with little to no effort from you and your team
- Access to trained medical assistants to help solve your hiring needs
- Additional insurance is provided for the practice that covers all school-related activities
- We cover all expenses and manage all operational components associated with the school
To request an evaluation to become a host location, please fill out the application below:
- Gonzales Medical Assistant School
- 1943 S. Burnside Ave.
- Gonzales, LA 70737
Monday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm